What is Dash
Dash is considered the next generation digital currency. Traded and transferred by an open source platform, from peer to peer, it reduces the need for people being totally dependent on banks to transfer funds. Transfers are controlled and authenticated by a distributed network. It has the same features as Bitcoin or Litecoin with a few additional features such as instant transactions, enhanced private transactions, and a decentralized governance system.
Dash is currently the 7th biggest digital currency on the market, and has been accepted on the App store. This proves that the demand and ranking of the currency is growing. A major factor impacting the price rise is the supply and demand of the coins available for use.
With Bitcoin priced at a very expensive rate, people are looking at Dash as an alternative option with potential growth rate.
AvaTrade is an industry-leading broker with some of the best trading conditions available, including the lowest crypto spreads on the market.
Why Trade Crypto CFDs With AvaTrade?
- Uncompromised Safety – With six regulatory authorities and segregated accounts, your money is protected at all times.
- Many Cryptos to Choose From – Trade on the wide variety of cryptos available on our trading platforms.
- No Hidden Fees – We offer zero commissions and no bank fees on transactions!
- Crypto Never Goes to Sleep – AvaTrade is one of the few brokers offer around-the-clock service and support in 14 languages.
- Generous Leverage – Increase your initial capital with generous leverage and get far more exposure to trade than your account balance. Up to 2:1 (for EU residents) 25:1 (for non-EU residents).
- Limit Your Risk – You can preset profit and loss levels by using stop losses or take profit limits when you trade. Determine the maximum amount you are prepared to risk when speculating on the price, or set a price at which you want to take profits. Future orders like Buy Stops and Buy Limits are also available.
- Trade Cryptos Against Fiat Currencies – Unlike many exchanges out there, who are restricting their clients to trade only Crypto to Crypto, our clients can trade Cryptos against Fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY etc.), as well.
Why do People Choose Dash?
1. Dash keeps a person’s transactions and balances very private with its enhanced security measures.
2. Dash has an innovative technology which gives users the ability to send money instantly and irreversible within four seconds
3. Its global, anyone can send money anywhere for the same fees and with the same speed, there are no variation
4. Its inexpensive to use, most transactions cost only a few cents which is much cheaper than other services
Dash is the first digital currency to have a 2-level network. The first level is made of miners who write transactions to the blockchain, and the second level are masternodes. These are servers that allow the privacy features and instant transactions. In the future, they will most likely be able to offer features unique to Dash which can keep them in a unique category of their own by providing things other digital currencies cannot.
Effects of the Dash Price
The Dash coin price has been rising in early 2017 lately and part of the reason is the plan to upgrade the user experience. More investments with the programme could potentially drive the price higher. Dash is not accepted by many retailers yet, but a good number of independent businesses do accept it.
- The middle man in the Dash network is the masternodes. A masternode is a miner that purchased 1000+ or more Dash.
- The Dash blockchain is public like all other blockchains in digital currencies. A person can send small denominations to various masternodes and they will respond and send you different coins. This way the trace is lost.
- The main feature which is attracting people to Dash is known as the “Darksend System”: This makes transactions untraceable. No account is required, no registration and no identity checking. For anonymity purposes, this is better than Bitcoin and makes Dash the most privacy-conscious cryptocurrency available.
Moving forward, Dash developers hope to announce new features and increasing circulation. Dash’s unique capabilities seem to pushing it towards a leading position in the market, which could make for a profound trading option.
When trading with AvaTrade you are trading on the price changes of the digital coin, and not physically purchasing it.
The maximum accumulated position size for Dash is $10,000 notional value, details in our Conditions and Charges page.
Dash Trading FAQ
Is Dash a good cryptocurrency for traders?
Like all cryptocurrencies Dash is quite volatile, making it a good choice for traders who are willing to accept the volatility and risk that comes along with cryptocurrency trading. Trading Dash at AvaTrade via our CFD products is an even better choice since you won’t be adding to the risk by holding the actual cryptocurrency and risking hackers stealing it from your wallet. In addition, when you trade Dash CFDs at AvaTrade you can take advantage of up to 1:20 leverage, giving you even greater profit potential. When you consider that a cryptocurrency like Dash could change price by as much as 10% and then add leverage on top of this you can see how much potential there is for an astute trader.
Can you still make money trading Dash cryptocurrency?
The early days of the cryptocurrency boom, where prices rocketed higher by thousands of percent, are gone. That doesn’t mean you can’t still make money trading Dash. In fact, Dash and other cryptocurrencies are one of the best trading vehicles available. They have quite volatile, changing price rapidly, giving traders the chance to pick up several percentage points of potential profits on most days. The market for Dash also runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can always trade Dash. If you trade on Dash CFDs at AvaTrade you can also add leverage to the mix, increasing your profit potential even further.
Is Dash still a good investment?
We’ve already mentioned that Dash is good for traders, but is it good for investors, who tend to hold their cryptocurrency for longer periods of time? Dash has become somewhat irrelevant and had a pretty bad 2019 and 2020. If you were able to buy at the bottom of these years as an investor you could have made money, but that’s primarily because the 2020 rally in Bitcoin helped to lift the entire universe of cryptocurrency prices, including Dash. So, you might not want to invest in Dash, but we can still recommend it as a good cryptocurrency for trading.