The Agricultural Commodities Market
The trade in agricultural commodities dates back thousands of years, making it the oldest financial market in the world. But with prices intimately tied into weather patterns, supply and demand, and a wealth of other factors, there are always new opportunities for Australia traders. Over the last 63 years the average returns on the agricultural commodities market have been significantly higher than the global inflation rate. A consideration when deciding on what contracts to trade on.
➤ Register today & get a welcome bonus
of up to $10,000.
Agricultural Commodities Trading with AvaTrade Australia
Diversify your portfolio and discover the profit potential of the volatile agricultural commodities market with AvaTrade Australia.
We offer a range of soft commodity futures to trade, including corn, soybeans, sugar, coffee and wheat – all with competitive spreads and generous leverage.
- Trade the major soft commodities with leverage of up to
- MetaTrader 4 – desktop, tablet and mobile trading
- Trade with a globally regulated forex & CFD broker
- Multilingual customer care – 24 hours/5 days a week
Why Trade Agricultural Commodities?
- Trading Leverage – traders can leverage your trades for a fraction of the actual value of the contract as contracts are traded on margins
- Liquidity – Offering high liquidity, it’s just as easy to sell or buy futures as traders can easily liquidate their positions whenever required
- Total Transparency – The trading platform shows transparent actual market prices
- Broad Market Coverage – AvaTrade offers an array of agricultural commodities allowing you to apply your trading skills and insights to the most relevant asset and market
➤ It’s time to try us.
Get 100.000 USD to practice.
Agricultural Commodities to trade
AvaTrade Australia offers a range of agricultural commodity futures to trade year round on our CFD trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 and AvaTrader.
|Instrument name||MT5/MT4 Symbol||Leverage|
Agricultural Commodities Trading Exchanges
Agricultural commodities trading is classified as the world’s largest traded commodity class and traded on national and international commodity exchanges. All commodities, including soft commodities (coffee, sugar or cocoa) are being traded on these exchanges:
Corn, Soybeans, Wheat – Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
Coffee C, Sugar no. 11, Cotton no. 2, Cocoa – Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
Check out the latest prices and relevant trading information for all of our agricultural commodities in our Financial Instruments Index. You can find out more about how AvaTrade calculates overnight interest and agricultural commodity CFD rollovers here.
Trading Hard Commodities with AvaTrade Australia
Join AvaTrade today with a crazy bonus!